1. How do I place an order?
You can place your order by directly E-mailing us the orders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I request a quote?
We do not charge for providing quotes, the estimates will be sent to you by email within 1 (one) business days.You can email the quote requests at email@example.com.
3. How much do you charge per design?
Kindly check our pricing web page by clicking here.
4. What is your turn-around time?
We deliver all designs within 24 hours. This, of course, depends on the clarity of the instructions received when the order is placed.
5. Do you offer First Test Design Free?
Yes, We offer First Test Design Free but that will be only Any Left Chest or Caps Design.
6. What artwork formats do you accept?
We can read all of the following formats: jpeg, tif, gif, pcx, jpg, cdr, cpt, ai, eps, pdf, wmf, pct or pict, bmp.Although you can send us any format you may have.
7. What formats can you deliver my designs in?
Tajima DST, Melco .ofm, Melco cnd, Wilcom EMB, Ethos ISI, Wings MLS, Barudan FMC, Melco DOS EXP, Compucon (.ref), Pulse (.pof) Toyota, Pfaff, and ZSK, cnd, fdr, dst, 100, t09, ksm, bar, 0oo, dsz, .pes.
8. How will I receive my digitized files?
We will email you the Digitized Files when they are completed within 24 Hours.
10. How do we make Payment & Place/Receive Our Order?
You can pay us with PayPal which is a most secure and know way to pay online worldwide.
11. How can I contact you directly?
You can directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Do you provide estimates?
Yes, we provide free estimates within 24 hours.
13. How do you ensure quality?
We digitize your designs keeping the final production in mind. For instance, if we know that you will be putting a particular design on a ready cap, we digitize it using the “center-out” method to ensure perfect reproduction. We use a two stage system that checks all the possible defects that can occur in color changes, trims, densities or as per your requirements.
14. Do you run swatches of the designs before you send them to me?
Yes, we sew out each design (maybe even twice) till we are convinced of its smooth run on the machine before we send the digitized file to you.
15. What browsers does your site support?
Our site supports Internet Explorer 6 and above , Netscape 4.7 and above. Chrome etc.